Disney's new night time spectacular, World of Color, is absolutely amazing.
Unfortunately it's kind of tricky to see the show the way it was designed to be
seen - kind of like Disneyland's fireworks with everything they project on the
castle. Fortunately, I'm here to help with this hand-crafted map of the different viewing areas.
(click the image for more details)
Hey there, you found my Disney home site.
Are the powers of your imagination strong enough and bright enough to withstand my impressive knowledge on a variety of Disney related subjects? You are about to find out. For we now invite you to join me and experience Fantasmic!—a journey beyond your wildest imagination.
Curious. It's a map of Disneyland!
I wonder what would happen if I clicked on any of the lands?
If you click on the lands, you can discover my tribute to each of the lands and maybe a little something more about some of the attractions...
- Mickey Mouse - Bret Iwan (IMDB, Wikipedia)
- former Mickeys include:
- "Mickey In Other Media" - MacDonald provided Mickey's vocals for the studio & television side of things, Jack Wagner (IMDB, Wikipedia), the official voice of Disneyland, spoke for the Mouse in the theme parks and arena shows, while Hal Smith (IMDB, Wikipedia) did Mickey's voice for Disney Consumer Products. (courtesy of Jim Hill Media)
- Chris Diamantopoulos (IMDB, Wikipedia) provides Mickey's voice in the new short films.
- Sources: Bret Iwan: The new voice of Mickey Mouse | Retro Junk (courtesy of the Internet Archives Wayback Machine), And The New Voice of Mickey Mouse Is... | Voice Actors In The News
- Minnie Mouse - Kaitlyn Robrock (IMDB, Wikipedia)
- the only former Minnie of record is Russi Taylor (IMDB, Wikipedia)
- fun fact: Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor were married from 1991 until his passing in 2009.
- Goofy - Bill Farmer (IMDB, Wikipedia)
- the only former Goof of record is Pinto Colvig (IMDB, Wikipedia), who used to be a clown but then started animating for Disney
- fun fact: Farmer also provides the voice for Pluto
- Donald Duck - Tony Anselmo (IMDB, Wikipedia)
- Clarence "Ducky" Nash (IMDB, Wikipedia) was the original...he passed in 1985 from leukemia
- Daisy Duck - Tress MacNeile (IMDB, Wikipedia)
- MacNeile is a prominent voice actress in the world of animation
listing the 2-D, 3-D and Pixar animated features that made Disney the company it is today, where they're headed and some interesting tidbits
from your browser links bar, quickly look up the operating hours for some of the Disney parks
now compatible with Safari/iPhone!
brought to you by MousePlanet
Source: IMDB.com FAQ for Bedknobs and Broomsticks (1971)
- The Substitutiary Locomotion spell (causes an inanimate object to take on a lifeforce of its own):
Treguna mekoides trecorum satis dee
- The Traveling Spell (enchants the knob of a bedpost, turning the bed into a magical transport):
Hellebore henbane aconite glowworm fire and firefly light
- The Turn-a-Man-into-an-Animal Spell:
Filigree apogee pedigree perigee
- The Broomstick Spell (makes a broomstick fly):
Lackipo nikrif scrumpet leech
- Disneyland Resort (Anaheim, California, USA)
- Disneyland Park - 17 July 1955
- Disney California Adventure - 8 February 2001
- Walt Disney World Resort (Orlando, Florida, USA)
- Magic Kingdom - 1 October 1971
- EPCOT - 1 October 1982
- MGM Studios - 1 May 1989
- Animal Kingdom - 22 April 1998
- Tokyo Disney Resort (Urayasu, Chiba, Japan)
- Tokyo Disneyland - 15 April 1983
- Tokyo DisneySea - 4 September 2001
- Disneyland Paris, originally Euro Disney Resort (Marne-la-VallÉe, France)
- Disneyland Park (Paris) - 12 April 1992
- Walt Disney Studios Park - 16 March 2002
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (Penny's Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Disneyland - 12 September 2005
- Shanghai Disney Resort (Pudong, Shanghai, China)
- Shanghai Disneyland Park - 16 June 2016
an indirect biography of my favorite innovator/artist
or as I like to call it The Dearth and Decline of Michael Eisner. a history of what happened to the Walt Disney Company after Walt's passing
Currently unavailable; check back later.